Agape Treatment Center Programs in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Substance Abuse Treatment
Agape is one of the best drug rehab in fort lauderdale, Florida for anyone that needs a safe environment to learn and recover from their substance abuse problem. We treat substance use disorders through outpatient programs. The education of the individual is one of the most important parts of our treatment programs. If someone has a better understanding of substance abuse, as well as themselves, recovery and sobriety are easier to achieve and maintain.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Dual diagnosis requires treatment that is specifically geared toward the co-occurring conditions, including treatment for mental health and substance use disorders. Many facilities don’t offer the ability to treat two simultaneous disorders in one treatment plan. At Agape, we tailor treatment for each individual.
AGAPE MAT drug rehab in Fort Lauderdale defines medication-assisted treatment or MAT. Medication-assisted treatment is the use of medications, in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies, to provide a “whole-patient” approach to the treatment of substance use disorders.
Day / Night PHP Treatment
Day/Night offers individuals opportunities for comprehensive treatment experiences & allows an individual to receive intensive treatment and practice recovery skills while living in an encouraging environment. This level of care is also referred to as partial hospitalization. During the day, patients attend counseling and therapy activities at our Day/Night drug
Intensive Outpatient Programming
Our intensive outpatient program (IOP) offers individualized patient care for substance use and mental health disorders. Our licensed therapists have extensive experience working with substance abuse, addiction, eating disorders, sexual trauma, depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder to name a few.
Our focus on relapse prevention involves developing healthy coping skills for our clients to integrate into everyday life. On the personal journey to long-term recovery, cravings to use drugs or alcohol are often part of the healing process. With our solution-focused therapies, our clients are able to overcome their cravings and avoid the triggers that lead to relapse. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
One of our foremost objectives is to provide a truly individualized program.
First, we conduct a specialized assessment by listening carefully to a new client and learning all the nuances of their distresses and concerns. We know that each person is unique and has his or her own life experiences.
Just as the whole family suffers when one member is an addict, the whole family is part of the recovery process. Without a family recovery program, family members may suffer effects that last a lifetime.
Research and our own experience tell us that the chances of successful long-term recovery increase dramatically when the family participates in the healing process.
Common Questions About Addiction Treatment Programs
Understanding if you need addiction treatment is an essential step towards recovery. It requires a level of self-awareness and honesty, which can often be challenging due to the nature of addiction itself. Here are some indicators that you might need to seek help:
- Compulsive Drug Seeking and Use: The National Institute on Drug Abuse defines addiction as a chronic, relapsing disorder characterized by compulsive drug seeking and use.
- Physical Health Symptoms: Drug and alcohol addiction can cause a range of physical health symptoms, taking a toll on both your body and mind.
- Dependence Vs. Addiction: Not everyone who uses substances is addicted to them. If you find yourself dependent on a substance, it’s worth speaking to a treatment provider.
- Questioning If You Need Help: If you’re questioning whether you need help getting sober, you likely do.
- Reckless Behavior and Strained Relationships: If your behavior is causing strain in your relationships or leading to reckless actions, it may be a sign of addiction.
- Declining Health and Withdrawal Symptoms: Experiencing declining health or withdrawal symptoms when not using the substance could indicate a need for rehab.
- Mental Health Issues: Mental health issues can often co-occur with substance abuse, and if you’re experiencing these, it may be a sign that you need help.
If you are experiencing any of these signs, consider reaching out to us today!
Determining the right addiction treatment center for you in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, involves considering several key factors such as the type of treatment offered, the facility’s expertise, and the specific services you require.
- Treatment Approach: Look for centers that offer evidence-based treatments. This can include cognitive-behavioral therapy, medication-assisted treatment, and 12-step facilitation therapy.
- Inpatient or Outpatient: Decide whether an inpatient or outpatient setting is best for you. Inpatient programs provide a structured environment and constant medical supervision, while outpatient programs allow you to continue with your daily responsibilities while receiving treatment.
- Detox Services: If you require detoxification, ensure the center offers safe and dignified detox services. Agape Detox in Port St. Lucie, for example, provides drug or alcohol detox as the first step toward addiction recovery.
- Specialty: Some centers may specialize in treating certain types of addictions or co-occurring mental health disorders. Make sure the center you choose has the expertise to handle your specific needs.
- Cost and Insurance: Understand what your insurance covers and what you’ll need to pay out-of-pocket. Our treatment facility in Ft. Lauderdale, offers a range of payment options to help make treatment affordable.
- Location: Consider if you want to stay close to home or if traveling for treatment might be beneficial. There are numerous centers located throughout Ft. Lauderdale, offering a variety of options depending on your preference.
Remember, choosing the right treatment center is a highly personal decision. It’s important to take your time, do your research, and consult with professionals if needed. Your path to recovery is unique, and finding the right treatment center is the first step on that journey.
The costs for addiction treatment can vary widely based on several factors, including the type of treatment, the duration of the program, the location, and whether or not insurance covers a portion of the costs.
Inpatient addiction treatment facilities typically provide a highly structured environment with 24/7 medical supervision. The cost for these programs can range from $14,000 to $27,000 for a 30-day program. This includes accommodation, meals, therapy sessions, and medical care.
Outpatient programs allow individuals to continue their daily responsibilities while receiving treatment. These programs can range from $1,400 to $10,000 for a three-month period. This includes regular therapy sessions and sometimes medication.
Residential treatment provides a home-like environment where individuals live for the duration of their program. Costs can range from $3,000 to $10,000.
Detox is often the first step in addiction treatment, helping to manage withdrawal symptoms. The cost for detox can range from $250 to $800 per day for a 30-day program.
It’s important to note that many treatment centers offer sliding scale fees based on income or payment plans to help make treatment more affordable. Additionally, some insurance plans may cover a portion of treatment costs.
What's the First Step in Getting Help for Addiction?
Looking for help is the first step! So you’re taking the first step now!
In order to get help for addiction, acknowledgment of the problem is crucial. This involves realizing a motivation for getting sober, understanding that you have an addiction, and being willing to work towards sobriety! It’s important to remember that addiction can happen to anyone and does not discriminate based on willpower.
After reaching out for help, the individual may then enter a treatment program. Treatment options vary and can include detoxification, inpatient or outpatient therapy, medication-assisted treatment, and aftercare programs. The specific path to recovery will depend on the individual’s unique needs and circumstances.
Remember, the journey to recovery is a process and each step forward is a victory. It requires courage to admit you have a problem and seek help. But with the right support and resources, recovery is possible and within reach.
Stephanie Catalano is an accomplished Clinical Director at Agape Behavioral Healthcare. With a Master of Social Work degree, LCSW license, and extensive training in Rapid Resolution Therapy under her belt, she brings a wealth of expertise to her role. Her unique combination of education and experience allows her to provide exceptional care to clients and lead her team with confidence. Stephanie’s joy comes from witnessing the moments when her patients creatively connect the dots and bravely move toward reclaiming their power. Her purpose is to help individuals understand their past so they can create a future full of hope, growth, and success. Stephanie attributes a large portion of her success to the supportive culture and strong sense of community fostered by the Agape team.