Genesis Mobile Dental Health Program This program is provided through Agape Wellness Centers with the main objective of tooth decay prevention. This is brought about through education in oral hygiene, oral screenings, dental sealant and fluoride varnish applications. Below are a few of our procedures and treatments:
- Oral Screening
- Oral Hygiene Education
- Application of fluoride vanish or sealants where needed
- Sealants: a thin plastic coating applied to the top of the teeth (back molars) which seals out food and bacteria.
- Fluoride Varnish: a temporary protective coating that is painted on the teeth to help prevent cavities.
Our goal is to serve our clients that need preventative dental care and give them information to sustain healthy teeth.
Healthy Bodies Healthy Souls Program (HBHS) is an intervention program designed to reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes and increasing the participation in healthy lifestyle changes in at-risk populations and communities.
- Monthly Health Seminars
- Healthy Lifestyle change classes
- Diabetes self-management classes
- Quarterly wellness clinics
- Decrease your risk for developing type 2 diabetes
- Learn tips and techniques to make healthier lifestyle choices
- Increase the amount of healthy and fresh food intake
- Lose weight and improve confidence
- Receive the support and guidance of certified lifestyle coaches
Gain access to resources, tools, and knowledge needed to succeed